Seven Habits for Delivering Top Hourly Candidates
August 3rd, 2018
Combining its unique recruiting model with innovative tools, JCSI offers the best one-stop recruiting resource for filling hourly manufacturing roles. Here are seven reasons JCSI is able to fill your hourly manufacturing roles with top talent.
- More Candidates—JCSI is one of the only RPO companies doing direct candidate sourcing vs managing applicants. We target hourly employees currently working with your competitors and get them interested in your opportunity by using proven-effective candidate marketing strategies and tools customized to the unique benefits of a career with your organization.
- Better Candidates—Increased applicant flow targeted to your ideal profile results in higher quality candidates, so you’re not stuck settling for second best.
- Guaranteed Results—JCSI guarantees a set number of occurred interviews, so you can make a hiring decision based on candidate options.
- Follow Through—JCSI builds strong relationships with your applicants, keeping them excited about the benefits of a career with your firm through each phase of the process.
- Recruiting Partner—JCSI works closely with your hiring managers, offering consultation and recruiting expertise on everything from job descriptions and interview techniques, to how to leverage passive candidates and get employment offers accepted quickly. JCSI’s expertise and resources support your team to get top talent hired and working in your plants.
- Scheduling—As your recruiting partner, JCSI sources, screens, and follows the applicants through your process, scheduling next steps with your hiring managers, and providing the support you require to fill your roles efficiently.
- Flexibility—JCSI offers unprecedented flexibility as a seamless extension of your hiring team with deep resources and the ability to ramp up or down as your needs evolve.
Contact us to learn more about how JCSI can fill your manufacturing roles with the top talent in your industry, so you can focus on the business of manufacturing your products!